Paul Symond Consultancy Hotel Program
In NSW if your hotel has gaming machines, then it is required by law to have a formal arrangement with an approved self exclusion provider and problem gambling counselling service. Failure to have a formal arrangement can result in a fine of up to $22,000.
Are you satisfied with your current self exclusion provider and problem gambling counselling service?
Paul Symond Consultancy (BetSafe Pty Ltd T/as Paul Symond Consultancy) is a leading self exclusion provider and problem gambling counselling service. We have over a decade of experience in responsible gambling and offer a quality program at a competitive price.
The advantages of the Paul Symond Consultancy self exclusion and counselling program for hotels are:
- Competitive pricing of both self exclusion program and counselling (in most cases cheaper than the AHA)
- Streamlined systems minimize staff time
- Effective training
- Process self exclusions immediately on site
- 24 hour hotel staff support line providing information when you need it on how to manage crisis situations, advice on how to process self exclusions, advice on how to respond to incidents which may involve problem gambling
- 24 hour problem gambling counselling hotline for patrons of your hotel
- Free counselling for staff who may be affected by alcohol or gambling related issues
- Easy-to-use handbook
For more information on the Paul Symond Consultancy Hotel Program, call us on 02 9874 0744.