How to Stop Gambling by Paul Symond
How to Stop Gambling by Paul Symond is the definitive self-help guide for problem gamblers by one of the world's foremost experts - this book could save lives.
For thousands of Australians, this hidden epidemic is responsible for family breakdown, financial ruin and suicide.
But when does gambling go from a past-time to a problem? What are the tell-tale signs of a gambling addiction in someone close to you? And how can you begin to help them yourself? How to Stop Gambling is the essential self-help resource, aimed not only at problem gamblers, but their partners and friends.
Paul Symond has developed an international reputation as an authority on gambling treatment. He consults to casinos, governments, hospitals & clubs and has vast experience as a one-to-one counsellor. Step by step, Paul shows how to beat this insidious addiction:
- Identifying the tell-tale signs of a gambling addiction in yourself or someone close to you.
- 'Help! My partner's gambling is out of control!' Early intervention strategies to tackle the problem in someone you love.
- The link between drugs, alcohol and gambling - and how to over-come them.
- Vital information on the new danger for gamblers: internet gambling.
- The unique differences between men and women gamblers and how to help.
- A comprehensive resource section - where and how to seek help.
Concise, reassuring and authoritative, this is the only book of its kind on the market - and one that will save lives.
Title: How to Stop Gambling, ISBN: 1863252746, Price: AU$22.95 (RRP)
To purchase your copy send a money order/cheque (made payable to BetSafe) for AU$22.95 along with your name and postal address to:
PO Box 1031
Eastwood NSW 2122