Lodge a Complaint About the BetSafe Service
As a privately run service, BetSafe had voluntarily adopted the Code of Ethics for Problem Gambling Treatment and Support Services, developed by the Responsible Gambling Fund.
- You will receive an acknowledgement and information sheet.
- The service/worker will be informed of the complaint and given an opportunity to respond (if authorised).
- An investigation will occur as required.
- We may ask you for additional information.
- Both the person/worker subject of the complaint and the recipient of the complaint will be informed of any resulting decision or action.
- At no time will your personal details be divulged to the subject of the complaint without your permission to do so.